What is the Foundation?
- A 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, tax-exempt, philanthropic organization of citizens
- Shares a vision of enhancing education in the Clovis Municipal School District
- Works to increase private support for educational activities in the Clovis Municipal School District
- Benefits Clovis Municipal School District students and staff by supporting activities not funded by tax dollars
- Fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- Awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors consisting of business, community, and educational leaders
What does the Foundation fund?
- Innovative Teaching Grants
- Staff Development
- Economic/Special Needs of Students
- Interactive Learning Experiences for Students
- School/Community Partnership Programs/Projects
- Student/Teacher Recognition Programs
- Author/Artist in Residence Programs
- Permanent Endowment Fund
- Endowed Scholarship Programs for Students
We're proud of what we have accomplished. Take a moment to download our annual report and see why:
Current and previous year reports are available below for download. Just click on the year to download a PDF copy. PDF software may be required.