Hall of Honor Process
Alumni Association Distinguished Alumni/Hall of Honor Awards Program
Nomination Deadline: February 1, 2022
Nomination Form Will Be Submitted Online
Guidelines and Procedures:
The purpose of the Hall of Honor Awards Program is to recognize and honor former graduates of Clovis High School, whose achievements, strengths of character, and citizenship serve as models to inspire and challenge today’s students. The Alumni Committee shall establish the highest standards in conferring these awards.
CMS Foundation Alumni Committee:
The CMSF Alumni Committee shall be a standing committee tasked with conferring the annual Hall of Honor Awards. The CMSF Alumni Committee will be the archivists for the program.
- Any person may submit a nomination for consideration by the Alumni Committee.
- Submittal of the completed nomination form is required.
- Nominations will be accepted until February 1st for the current fiscal year.
Eligibility for Awards:
- The Hall of Honor Award shall be open to any graduate of Clovis High School, who is at least 30 years of age at the time of nomination. Awards for alumni will be given for achievement in various fields including, but not limited to, the arts, athletics, business, education, entertainment, law, medicine, military, music, philanthropy, politics, public service, religion, scholarship, and science.
- Awards may be given posthumously, and in such instances, there is no age requirement.
- No current member of the alumni committee shall be eligible for an award. Exceptions can be made for the Top Cat Award.